I am very blessed!
I went to the doctor for a follow-up appointment. It was good, he was pleased with my progress. I am so glad I do not have a cast.
I took my handy-dandy digital camera with me to the appointment. The doctor said that it worked to take pictures of the films on the fluorescent screen. So I have pictures for you all!
There is a picture of the break and a couple of the plate and screws.
But I am having difficulty getting the pictures posted. I should call you, Megan! Probably tomorrow morning. So you'll have to wait until after then to see. Sorry!
I had two friends bring supper the last two night. One of them came yesterday and took me to the appointment and watched Elisabeth in the waiting room. Then we went home and got my spare bedroom (read: storage room/collect all) ready for my parents. She was amazing ! We had lunch, and I had to take a nap after the long appointment. I was worried we wouldn't have enough time, but we did! And that was taking a couple of breaks to nurse!
My parents are here and we're having a great time. Elisabeth loves having more people to show off for.
Labels: blessings, broken arm, friends, pictures

1 Comments:
Oh my! I can't believe what you've had to go through! You sound well taken care of.... yes, you are blessed. What a wonderful thing to count your blessings... and to find yourself still counting and counting!
Hope you're feeling better really soon....
Jenny
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home