Selfishness
Well, hehe, these two are so close because my Internet was not connecting for two days, argh! But I did get all my dishes cleaned. I know, I sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but I'm pretty excited. I hate doing dishes. And my poor man hates coming home and seeing dirty counters. I know I should do the dishes simply because I love him and they need doing. Sounds simple enough, right?
Anyhow, in theory, I very much agree with the principles in Sacred Marriage. But in practice, it is much harder. But then my Gramps reassures me that if I have something hard ahead of me, just get started on part of it, which is what happened. I didn't intend to do everything I did. He's got a good point. He's quite the wise man, my Gramps. So instead of fooling around and adding more to this blog, I'm going to clear the kitchen table. Sigh.

2 Comments:
LOL!! :D I must admit, one good thing about college is that I don't have to do dishes, etc. on the weekdays. Maybe that is way finding dishes at home is such a shock! :D But instead of writing more of a comment, I suppose I should read some stuff for school! [sigh] :D
Reading for homework, I loved doing article reviews in college. I would read tons of articles before choosing one. But assigned books, umm, although I think I actually only had two of those, and they were both for Dr. Larson classes and I loved those classes. Hers were my favourite. *Sigh* I almost miss college classes--at least certain ones. I took Classical Christian Literature, and that's were I first read Practicing the Presence. It was the best translation I've found of it. No one would resell the book! They all kept theirs!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home