Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lamaze Class and the Secret Question

Nothing too exciting. My man was out of town so I had to go by myself. :( I survived. I am enjoying the class. I've read so much there aren't too many things that I don't know or understand. Altho' there are some things I hadn't heard before. It's good.

I was visiting after class with the instructor and helped her figure out how to set her cell phone to vibrate.

Oh, I finished The Memory Keeper's Daughter. It left me feeling sad. I can't imagine keeping secrets from the people I love most. I can't imagine not sharing how I feel. Of course, the story is set in a different time than I grew up in (it was interesting to read the discussion questions at the end). But it made me start thinking: If you were to keep a secret from your family or someone you loved, what would it be? I know, I know, blogs are public, so then don't post. But I have an answer, well, something I thought I would might possibly were all the circumstances just so.

Oh, if this seems like it jumps around; it's late, and it's a fairly good example of how
my brain works.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home